I have started in teaching in 2012. in Belgrade Metropolitan University and since than I have created syllabuses and wrote digital handbooks for many courses: web design, human-computer interaction, digital marketing, design of mobile applications, user experience and interaction design, and recently game analysis. I teach mostly at the Faculty of Digital Art but human-computer interaction and digital marketing courses were created for the Faculty of Information Technology and Business and Management Faculty.
Currently I am Associate Professor in Digital media, and I have been Dean of The Faculty of Digital Art 2016.-2019.
I have participated in Erasmus Plus project for capacity building in Higher Education – Trans2Work 2015.-2018. and this experience introduced me to accessibility issues and responsible technology.
During my academic career, so far, I have also participated in many talks and panels like at Computer Graphics & Arts Conference , I organised few exhibitions, and I was a jury member for many design contests.
Here are some academic papers I wrote solo or with collaborators :
- VIRTUAL REALITY IN ART STUDIES: DIGITAL SCULPTING IN VR, Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on e-Learning, Belgrade, Serbia, September 23-24, 2021. pgs. 103-107
- BLADE RUNNER 1982: ANTICIPATION OF TECHNOLOGY AND USER INTERFACE IN THE SCIENCE-FICTION FILM – Kultura, Review for the Theory and Sociology of Culture and for the Cultural Policy, September 2020. , pgs 394 – 409
- GUDELINES FOR DEVELOPMENT OF ACCESSIBLE E-LEARNING PLATFORMS Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on e-Learning, Belgrade, Serbia, September 27-28, 2018.
- INTERACTION DESIGN AND USER EXPERIENCE DESIGN IN VIRTUAL REALITY SHOPS, Proceedings of the 4th Scientific Conference Polytechnic, Belgrade, 2017. Zbornik-POLITEHNIKA-2017.pdf
- PERSPECTIVES AND CHALLENGES OF DISTRIBUTED VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENTS IN E-LEARNING, Belgrade Metropolitan University, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on e-Learning, Belgrade, Serbia, September 29-30, 2016. pgs. 162-166
- E-LEARNING APPROACHES FOR SUPPORTING HIGHER EDUCATION (HE) STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES ON TRANSITION PLANNING, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on e-Learning, Belgrade, Serbia, September 29-30, 2016. pgs. 162-166, ISBN 978-86-89755-09-1
- MOBILE LEARNING TECHNOLOGY: USING PERSUASIVE MOBILE UX DESIGN TO CHANGE LEARNING BEHAVIOUR, Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on E-learning, Belgrade, Serbia, September 24-25, 2015. pgs. 83-91